I had the opportunity to do makeup for a sweet young lady for her Prom this year. She had chosen a beautiful hot pink dress to wear, so we decided to go with a silver and grey smokey eye to compliment it.
- Lauren Brooke Creme Foundation in a mix of N2 and W2
- Lauren Brooke Creme Concealer in Light
- The Balm Hot Mama blush
- ELF HD Powder to set
- ELF Brow Kit in Light to fill in brows
- Jordana Super Shiny lip gloss in ASAP
- Prestige Unbudgable eyeshadow primer from Indulge Me Palette (full review here)
- L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Endless Pearl (899) as base
- Prestige Indulge Me Palette eyeshadows in Five Star and V.I.P.
- Prestige eyeliner in black from Indulge Me Palette, smudged and set with V.I.P. shadow
- L’Oreal False Fiber Lash Mascara in Blackest Black
- ELF False Lashes (Natural) applied with Duo Lash Adhesive
Just look at this girl, isn’t she gorgeous??!! It was so fun to work with her!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!