I first saw this tag on Mae’s Beauty Reports and knew I had to jump in!
“Many of us love our pretty polished fingers, me included, but what about the natural nails that lurk beneath the enamel? They just don’t get much attention unless we’re prepping them for yet another coat of a lovely lacquer of our choice. I feel it’s time to strip the polish and bare all in a show of solidarity ladies! At least long enough to snap a photo and answer a few questions, I’m not a monster after all. So please join me, show your naturally beautiful nails and share some information about them and the products you prefer to pamper them with.”
Nail Files: Bare All Tag:
- Include a photo of your clean, product free, natural nails. Don’t be afraid! Here are mine with discoloration, left over bits of glitter, neglected cuticles and all!
- Preferred length: Short
- Preferred shape: On the oval side of “squoval”-ish
- Favorite base coat: Seche Vite Ridge Filling Base Coat
- Favorite top coat: Poshe Super Fast Drying Top Coat
- Favorite cuticle cream/oil: Lasinoh Lanolin Cream (this stuff works wonders!)
- Favorite hand cream: Wedela Skin Food
- Favorite nail clippers: generic clippers from drugstore (looking to upgrade)
- Favorite nail file: EcoTools Bamboo Nail File
- Favorite remover: Up & Up nail polish remover from Target
- Self or professional manicure: I do my own mani’s, pedi’s (usually) and feeble attempts at nail art.
- How often do you polish: Usually once a week, but sometimes more often.
- Most wanted nail product: Sally Magnetic in Graphite Gravity & Acquarella Polish in Winsome
- Be sure to include the nail files bare all tag in your post or video response.
This tag is open to everyone, so—TAG!! You’re it!!