Haha! This look isn’t even close to a traditional “smokey eye”, but I couldn’t resist a title like this given the names of the eyeshadows. Bear with me, I know…..
The softness of the eyeshadows combined with the neutral lips and cheeks balanced out the bold eyeliner. This would be easy to transition into a night out look by blending a little black eyeshadow to the outer V area of the eye.
- Lauren Brooke Creme Foundation in N3
- Lauren Brooke Creme Concealer in Warm Light (under eyes)
- Meisha cream blush in Sweet Apricot
- Lauren Brooke ColourFusion Lip Glaze in Guava
- Silk powder from TKB Trading
- Lauren Brooke eyeshadow in Toffee (to fill in brows)
For the eyes:
- All Natural Face eyeshadow in Deep Mauve applied as a wash all over the lid
- All Natural Face eyeshadow in Dark Smoke applied to the outer 1/3 of the lid, blended into the crease, and smudged under the eye
- Pixi gel eyeliner in Onyx
- Maybelline Falsies Flared mascara in Very Black