Clearly, I have a fondness for the color green…..which works out well since it’s St Patrick’s Day!
- Lauren Brooke Creme Foundation in Neutral #3
- Lauren Brooke Creme Concealer in Warm Light
- Lauren Brooke Eyeshadow in Toffee (to fill in brows)
- Everyday Minerals blush in Apple
- Maybelline Falsies Flared Mascara in Very Black
- Silk Finishing Powder from TKB Trading
- CoverGirl NatureLuxe Gloss Balm in Grenache
I used mineral eyeshadow samples that I had lying around from The She Space, a company that has since closed. 😦 But here is a color breakdown:
- Yellowy green metallic eyeshadow as a wash all over the lid and along the lower lash line
- Dark teal green metallic shadow blended into the crease, outer V of the lid and along the outer 1/3 of the lower lid
- Grey eyeliner with a slight flick, smudged applied on top lash line and on waterline
- Champagne shadow underneath the brows for highlight
stole borrowed this hat from my daughter. It’s so fuzzy and warm and perfect for cold days! Thanks, sweet daughter! 🙂
Happy St. Patty’s Day, everyone!